Flagged

Reaction score
I have a flagged folder in my Mail yet it is empty. Does not show any messages in it. How do I get rid of it.

Reaction score
You can right click on the folder and either select Delete Mailbox or Remove from Favorites. Whichever option shows up.

Reaction score
Click on it while holding down the Control Key. If those don't show up, can you take a screen grab of what is there?

Reaction score
If i click on it while holding down the Control key all that happens is the Flagged folder turns grey and opens to show there is nothing there.

Reaction score
you should get something like the following...

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 7.22.21 PM.png

Reaction score
nope. sorry. get nothing

another question: just above all my mail and underneath the tool bar I get a bar that contains the same info as my favourites--mailboxes, vips, all inboxes, all sent, all trash, all drafts, and my email address. How do i get rid of this

Reaction score
What you need to do is under the View menu on the bottom you need to 1st select Show Sidebar, and then select Hide Favorites Bar.

Once you do this you will get the normal mailbox view.

Reaction score
Its just the bar on top of my emails that i want to get rid of not favourites in the side bar.

Reaction score
Where you have the mailboxes listed is the Favorites Bar. The icons above that is the TookBar. You can Show or Hide them under the View menu

Ask a Question