Finding movies on iPad

Reaction score
I've converted a movie to iPad format in iTunes on my desktop.
I've synced my iPad with this Mac and the movie appeared to download to the iPad
However, looking on my iPad I can't find a trace of a movie file anywhere.https://www.mac-help.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Syncing with iPhoto doesn't present any problems - the photos are copied across & show up in 'Photos'.

Any help appreciated.

David

Reaction score
Sorry, should have mentioned that the Videos app is obviously there but the movie/video is not showing up there. Hence my bafflement!

Reaction score
As I said, I had converted the movie to iPad format and it was in the iTunes Movies folder.
When the iPad was connected, the movie showed up in the right place and having ticked it, followed by apply, the operations bar showed activity which took the amount of time I expected for the size, but then nothing showed up in the iPAd video app. (Having clicked on the video icon)

It was converted using Adapter V1.2.2, which was recommended by a friend who doesn't have any problems, and saved in iTunes.

Reaction score
the movie showed up in the right place and having ticked it

I realise its taking the time to start copying, but could we just confirm that it is completing the copy to the iPad.

In the Sidebar of iTunes, show the contents of the iPad, under that is a entry called Movies, can you see the copied Movie in that Folder?

Ask a Question