Fileloupe - Mac File Browser

Reaction score
Here's a nifty software I just discovered.

Fileloupe $15 - https://www.fileloupe.com/

It's a Mac file browser. Here's an example usage to illustrate. Say you have a folder full of subfolders containing subfolders containing subfolders, which contain a zillion videos. If you drop the top folder
on the Fileloupe window all videos in all folders would be displayed. You can play the videos in Fileloupe, or
launch them in your favorite video player.

It also works for documents, images, and PDFs.

It's super fast, even on my vintage 1932 iMac. Some apps of this nature have to index all your files and create previews etc, which can take a long time if you have a large quantity of files. Fileloupe shows everything instantly.

The sales page explains further.

Reaction score
I contacted the author and he his responsive. He's currently working on the next version, which among other things will loop videos.

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in replying. Thanks for the above info. It's a bit too complicated for what I need though. I just need to keep a list of invoices in date order, with some basic info and a scan of the original invoice. I also need to be able to search easily for a supplier or the item purchased and see the info stored and the scan. Can you attach an image to a spreadsheet?

Ask a Question