Facebook problems on my Imac

Reaction score
On Facebook, my News Feed will only show about 3-4 Posts. Also, when I try to view my Notifications, that won't display either or if I get it too, it will only show a partial list and the rest blank. I can not access my account or settings Icons. I've tried both chrome and safari. Note my FB works fine on my phone so I don't think it's the account. Everything else other websites & programs are running as usual on my computer.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Do you have your Facebook account setup in  > System Preferences... > Internet Accounts? (Older versions of OS X/macOS have this setting)
-Have you tried clearing your browser cache/history?
-Do you have any third-party utilities such as MacKeeper, antivirus, or Internet security applications installed?
-Do you have any Safari/Chrome extensions installed?

C

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Do you have your Facebook account setup in  > System Preferences... > Internet Accounts? (Older versions of OS X/macOS have this setting)
-Have you tried clearing your browser cache/history?
-Do you have any third-party utilities such as MacKeeper, antivirus, or Internet security applications installed?
-Do you have any Safari/Chrome extensions installed?

C
Thanks for the info, I reset the original settings in Chrome and it worked again.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

No worries...glad you found a solution. That's always a good troubleshooting step to take.

C

Ask a Question