Editing

Reaction score
If you are able to open it on your Mac, what app have you used to open it? Have you tried copying and pasting it into Pages?

Reaction score
Thank you for replying. The text arrives by email and I don't know about Pages. It is probably obvious that I am not computer savvy so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Thank you for replying. The text arrives by email and I don't know about Pages. It is probably obvious that I am not computer savvy so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi!
IMPORTANT: DO NOT open any email or attachments from an unkown sender. They are usually scams. Delete them immediately.

Now, if the sender is known to you:
Which word-processor do you have? Microsoft Office, Open Office, or other? is the text in the body of the email itself?
- Highlight, copy and paste the text into a new document and you can work on it normally.

If it is in a separate attachment:
- Download the attachment and click on it, it is opened by a word-processor on your computer, most often with Word, if you have Microsoft Office installed. If you are on a Mac, you have the Apple suite pre-installed (Pages, Keynote and Numbers).

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Ask a Question