Dropped My Mac!

Reaction score
Hello everybody, a few days ago my Mac suffered what seemed to be an epic fall. It hit my chair before plummeting to the floor which may have reduced some of the impact. Any way it now has a very noticeable dent on the back of the screen so that excludes any help from apple.

Whats wrong:
A few days later I started up my Mac and got the never ending beach ball at my log in. I then force restarted, and got a folder icon with a ? in the middle. After restarting it again it booted up but things where moving slower than usual. After a day of Photoshopping eventually all my programs became non responding. I also noticed illustrator seems to be crashing after I dropped my mac... So I reset the PRAM and the SMC and things are running besides illustrator so far. So am I in the clear? Is there anything else I can do? any help will be much appreciated.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
The first thing that springs to my my mind is to ensure you have all your precious files backed up.

Ask a Question