Downloading videos

Reaction score
Hey friends,
Can I download videos on my Mac from toytube and to share it? Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey friends,
Can I download videos on my Mac from toytube and to share it? Thanks.
I’m assuming you meant “YouTube.” There are a number of ways to download YouTube videos. The one I use is MacX YouTube Downloader.app, from

You may have to rummage through the page in order to find the link to the freeware app. It works with other streams, not just YouTube. Once you have the video file, you can share it the same way you would other files.

Reaction score
Much thanks for your prompt risponde. I already tried several programs and online platforms for downloading file from YouTube, but they all only allow you to download the audio. Or rather, the mp4 audio file, once on the desktop, also allows the video to be viewed using VLC. If I transfer the file to a PC there is only the audio. Is this limitato created only in the country were I live, Italy.
Until a new months from using Clipgrab, I hai no problems.
Thanks.

Reaction score
If I transfer the file to a PC, there is only the audio. Is this limitation created only in the country were I live, Italy?
Until a few months ago, using Clipgrab I had no problems. Thanks.

Reaction score
If I transfer the file to a PC, there is only the audio. Is this limitation created only in the country were I live, Italy?
Until a few months ago, using Clipgrab I had no problems. Thanks.
I don’t think geographical differences matter. If you are able to download MacX YouTube Downloader.app, you can try it yourself. I think I found the direct download link to their freeware:

All you need to do is to start playing the video and then right-click on the screen to copy the URL. With MacX YouTube Downloader running, click on Add URL and so on. It will ask first where you wish to save the mp4 file. You play it with any video player like VLC, QuickTime Player, etc., preview it with QuickLook (space bar), or just drag it into an empty browser window. Good luck!

Ask a Question