downloading from iTunes

Reaction score
Recently when I try to download an album from the iTunes store to my desktop iTunes Library, one or two of the songs will get "stuck" in downloading and never show up in my "Purchased" list. I can't include that song in the playlist I'm creating. I get this message: "Adding iCloud items to playlists will download a copy to your computer." I don't understand what's going on, and I don't like that I'm paying for music that I can't ever seem to access. What am I missing?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Did you pay for iTunes Match and is it enabled?
-Do you have more than one Apple ID for iTunes purchases/authorizations?

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK...

Try signing out of the iTunes Store, then sign back in. Also, check what you have selected in iTunes > Preferences > Store.

C

Reaction score
Whats going on is iTunes knows what songs you have purchased Even when you have't downloaded them as you can download them as often as you wish and onto any device you have logged into that account.
So when you click on it it want to know if it should download it from iCloud, i.e. the iTunes purchases list in you iCloud.

Ask a Question