?:Does Photoshop CS6 work with Mavericks

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Has anyone used Photoshop CS6 with Mavericks? If so, can you please tell me if you've had any issues with it running properly?

Im going to be purchasing a new Mac soon and i use PSCS6 on a daily basis. If there are any major bugs or performance problems i will hold off until there is a fix. Currently i use a 2009 MacBook Pro with PSCS6 with Lion 10.7.5 and it runs very well with 8 gigs of RAM

Thanks for any insight and expertise you can give me on this. Im not sure if the things I've read are isolated incidents or if there is a major problem with Photoshop running on Mavericks.

best to you all,

rick

Reaction score
Hello again,

Thanks so much for the input Cory. Appreciate it very much.

Was wondering if anyone has heard any updates or anything at all about people's experiences with Photoshop and Mavericks or if they have tried this combo for themselves and how its going.

thanks again,

rick

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Not a problem Rick.

I haven't heard of any issues with folks running Photoshop CS6 and Mavericks. I will ask around and let you know if I hear of anything.

Just as an FYI - I am running Mavericks and Photoshop CS4 with no issues at all.

Be well,

C

Reaction score
Not a problem Rick.

I haven't heard of any issues with folks running Photoshop CS6 and Mavericks. I will ask around and let you know if I hear of anything.

Just as an FYI - I am running Mavericks and Photoshop CS4 with no issues at all.

Be well,

C
Thanks again Cory! Appreciate your expertise very much! :)

Ask a Question