Does anyone know how to clean out the main drive "Other" section

Sky

Reaction score
Hi all.

Machine. Mac pro 10.11.6

I've asked recently how do I clean out my main hard drive as its filling up and I'm nearly out of room.
When I go to disk utility and look at the main drive, the "Other" section is filling up fast and I need to empty it asap.
Does anyone know how I can do that?

Thank you.

Sky. .

Sky

Reaction score
Hi all.

Update. Success !

Re: Main Hard Drive full. Hmm?

So, Its 98% full, Hmm? I haven't put it there, So How? Who? What? Where? Why?
I've been trying to get to the files for a couple of weeks on and off and getting no where. Hmmm? Go to a Mac Pro nerd. "Nothing" I all ready knew there are hidden file's, but which ones do you remove? If you make one wrong delete its disaster, The only way you'd fix it is a fresh install. Nooooooooo. lol

So I did a little research and got a program called "Clean My Mac X. So I run a system check and found 214GB of Telegram files. Yes Telegram! Its been duplicating all the files plus a whole lot more ! 43K files ranging from kb's to gb's

DELETE!!

Guy's this program builds a new site map inside your MAC. I'm super impressed with this. All the hidden stuff Apple does is put in front of you in a really user friendly format. .

3 hours later I'll give it 9 out of 10..

So Telegram is duplicating and for £22 I now have what I think is the best peace of software that cleans and removes malware in real time that I've seen to date.

I would never have found those files with out it. .

I hope this helps someone out as it did me. .

Love & Peace always. .

Link to download Clean My Mac X

Ask a Question