Disk Utility Alternatives for OS X Disk Management

Reaction score
I am not happy with the OS X El Capitan Disk Utility, the way it handles the partitioning makes me feel sick. I regret deleting my OS X Yosemite from another partition. The + and - buttons are greyed out and similar non-sense ruins my computing. Suggest me good Disk Utility alternatives, if there exist any.

Reaction score
The two best commercial products are TechTool Pro and Disk Warrior. Tech Tool Pro actually does has a few more features, but either product is an excellent alternative to Disk Utility.

Reaction score
I am not happy with the OS X El Capitan Disk Utility, the way it handles the partitioning makes me feel sick. I regret deleting my OS X Yosemite from another partition. The + and - buttons are greyed out and similar non-sense ruins my computing. Suggest me good Disk Utility alternatives, if there exist any.

Another software that is a good alternative for Disk Utility is Stellar Drive ToolBox. It can Partition, Defrag, Wipe, Repair, Clean, Edit, Initialize the Mac hard drive. Have bunch of more features to offer. Read More.

Ask a Question