Data Retrieval

Reaction score
My daughter's hard drive on her MacBook Pro was comprised when Appe Store attempted to up grade. Quick Books data lost and is vital .

Reaction score
What did you backup to the flash drive?

No backups to an external device is bad!

Reaction score
backed up data,,,wish to remain respectful; however, I know failing to backup is bad; I'm not interested in making my daughter feel worse than she already does,

Reaction score
Understand about being respectful, but so many folks come here needing assistance, and they have no "effective" backup.

Now, unless she backed up the Quickbooks data, it could be a "lost cause".

Also, what was the Apple Store doing, exactly? Or do you mean downloading something from the AppStore? If it's the latter, then sorry, not much help available.

Reaction score
Maybe you could define what you mean by "My daughter's hard drive on her MacBook Pro was comprised when Appe Store attempted to up grade.". What were they upgrading (hardware, software, or both). And what exactly was "comprised". Seems they would take the necessary precautions, but who knows?

Ask a Question