CRASH! Report, InternetSharing (PANIC-Level4.) (issue 1/4000 in console) Internet Sharing

Is this REALLY bad? Portion of Libraries Swapped_out_or_Unallocated=16777216.0T(12619720163328%)

• No, normal on an InternetSharing CRASH report

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slightly unusual, but nothing to worry about

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • THAT is a problem, contact support

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NEVER SEEN SOMETHING THAT BAD IN THIS FIELD BEFORE

• OMFG!!!! 911 for Computer Errors!!!!!!

• Total voters
Reaction score
I don't know enough to figure out whats wrong but my Macbook Pro (late 2013) (Yosemite) is having constant errors, 4000+ messages in Console, Terminal is not functioning, missing files, and I am not seeing any "response" to the error reports anywhere

SO i know SOME enough to get whats kinda happening, but NO IDEA what to do.
I don't know if a remote thing or hack or virus hit it or what, but heres the Internet sharing CRASH report. whats going on?

plzzz help

link to my drop box, its a folder called TEMP, in it is three screen shots of console with crash stuff....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdoemf6xj1b03xv/AAAnjepHmilO3dg_1Murp9Z-a?dl=0

Note the:

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=139.4M resident=175.4M(126%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=16777216.0T(12619720163328%)
Writable regions: Total=55.3M written=748K(1%) resident=1468K(3%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=53.8M(97%)"

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

It doesn't look to me to be too bad, just that Internet Sharing is crashing.

-I see a log for Air Parrot 2 as well - are you running it along with Internet Sharing simultaneously?
-Do you have a specific need to have Internet Sharing enabled? If so, how is it setup - to share Ethernet over built-in AirPort Wi-Fi?
-Have you tried turning off Internet Sharing to see if the issues subside?
-Do you have a third-party USB Wi-Fi dongle?
-Do you have any anti-virus or third-party apps like CleanMyMac or MacKeeper installed?
-In what way is Terminal not working?

C

Ask a Question