Competitions ?

Ric

Reaction score
I am thinking of starting a few competitions on here to see if we can get some more interaction between our Members...

I shall probably do a Mailer to see if anyone is interested...

If anyone can think of a good competition or has any prizes that they would like to donate, then please let me know !

I presume there are a few Graphic Designers/Artists out there amongst our readers, so with that in mind...

Our first Competition !

The brief...

To design mac-help.com a new logo

Only criteria, the logo must be 300dpi so that it can be used for print as well as web. Please only post 72dpi images, but keep hold of the original !

That's it...

The competion starts from today Friday the 16th June 2006 and will run to September 30th !
Please post your designs attached to a post here.

I shall set up a poll so that everyone can vote on the designs, I think the fairest way is to wait till the closing date...then we set up the poll with all the members names in who have submitted a design...then we allow 2 weeks for voting.

The Prize

Well as always money doesn't grow on trees, so, I have one hard to get hold of Apple Developer T-Shirt (Brand New) to give away !

I shall post a couple of pics later !

Any questions or suggestions let me know,

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
These are from 'techboy'

he sent me these a while ago so I shall post them here...thats why I thought of this contest !

Design 1
logo.jpg

Design 2
logo1.jpg

Design 3
logo2.jpg

Design 4
logo3.jpg

Design 5
logo4.jpg

Design 6
logo5.jpg

Design 7 - Favicon
apple_bullet.png

Ric

Reaction score
Please post the images as "attachments" and then I will put them "inline" as above !
regards

Ric

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just registered to the forums. I have been reading them the last couple of months, but never signed up.

Thanks for posting my logo designs for me.

Ric

Reaction score
No, thank you !

I have amended the post accordingly !

Welcome.

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

I will send out a mailer to everyone to see if anyone has an entry !!!

I have changed the closing date to 30th September...

I've not even had chance to do one myself yet ;-)

regards

Ric

Ask a Question