Colin Mcrae Rally Mac

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum because i just bought my first Mac game and a Logitech Vibration feedback wheel. But, I cant get the steering to turn left properly, its very delayed, ie, almost full lock till it responds. Right seems fine. Cant seem to set it up any better in the controller set up menu. The wheel works fine on a PC. Is there any way to set up the wheel properly, or can anyone suggest another wheel that works properly?

Reaction score
Well, I managed to get it to centre, its just not very positive, nothing like as good as my old Sidewinder on my PC.
Can anyone recommend a good wheel / pedal kit ?

Reaction score
Sounds like its working as a digital controller rather than analogue. There should be an option somewhere.
I've just ordered this game, should be here tomorrow. The demo was great :)

Reaction score
I gave up with the wheel / pedals, it was set up as analogue, but just wasnt very positive, rather like turbo lag with the steering, understeer to oversteer in a split second. I ended up just using the keypad.
The game is brilliant, you wont be disappointed. What controller are you using, i would be interested in your choice and how it works.
Allan

Reaction score
Just some cheap gamepad. Seemed to work ok in the demo. Might look at getting something like the xbox pad though.

Ask a Question