SOLVED Clip Grab

Reaction score
I recently installed CLIP GRAB on my MAC MINI running HIGH SIERRA. Now, whenever I boot up the the MAC MINI the CLIP GRAB download icon keeps popping up on my desktop screen. I have tried everything I can think to delete the icon, usually I hit the DISCONNECT and the icon disappears. However, the next time I boot up it will pop up again, not right away, but after about 5-10 minutes. I do not clik on the CLIP GRAB program but it still starts. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Did you mount the downloaded Clip Grab DMG file and drag the application to your Applications folder to install it? If you simply double-clicked the application in the mounted DMG, it may be running it from there, and automatically mounting the DMG and launching it at login. You can check in  > System Preferences... > Users & Groups > your user > Login Items and remove any reference to Clip Grab there. That should prevent the issue.

C

Reaction score
I tried what you suggested, but could not find the DMG. I went back online and downloaded it again, I downloaded it into APPLICATIONS, ran the program and dragged the icon down to my dock. It seems to be working fine, I hope. Thanks for the information.

Ask a Question