Can't find iTunes menu bar

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 2015 iMac and when I launch the latest version of iTunes from the side bar
it launches it but there is no top menu bar in the iTunes window to get to my account?
Also there is no black pull down menu arrow at the top left of the iTunes screen

I can't find it on any of the tabs at the top bar of the computer either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers, Dennis the Menace

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

It may just be stuck in full screen mode. You can try pressing the Esc key, or move your mouse to the top of the screen and the standard menu bar should appear, where you can click the green button or click View > Exit Full Screen to restore it to the normal windowed mode.

Let us know if that helps,

C

Reaction score
Hello,

It may just be stuck in full screen mode. You can try pressing the Esc key, or move your mouse to the top of the screen and the standard menu bar should appear, where you can click the green button or click View > Exit Full Screen to restore it to the normal windowed mode.

Let us know if that helps,

C
Thanks but that doesn't work either. When I launch iTunes from the side bar the default view is the smaller screen. The top menu bar doesn't show with either screen size. Tried signing in other ways, but same result.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Do you have another user account you can log into & check what it looks like there?

Ask a Question