Can I use the same password for all 6 msntv e-mail accounts on outlook.com?

Reaction score
I am on the mac pro g5 10.4.11

I am using two browsers

tenfourfoxG5 version 17.0.7

and Omniweb 5.11.2

I have 6 msntv email accts

I am sure you know that msntv will shut down September 30 2013

Microsoft (outlook.com) supports Mac os 10.6 and above

can this be a proplem?

back when msntv had to have a ms live id I only had a pass word on my main addy. the other 5, I choose not to use one, who would hack msntv

I do have two of my msntv addys on outlook, but it was not easy Using the tff browser I reset my password on (e-mail address removed) and had no problem, took about 2 min

I signed out and repeated the procedure to add another msntv addy (e-mail address removed)

no matter how many times I would entered a the different msntv addy to reset the password it would always display the first acct (e-mail address removed) that I had already moved to outlook on the last step Thought about that overnight and decided to use the other browser Omniweb, and had no problem

Now I have 4 more to go and am having the same problem depending on which browser I use, it wants to go to the msntv addy I already transferred to outlook.com when using that browser

I rebooted and hoped for the best

Do not know what to try next

THE BIG QUESTION

Can I use the same password for all 6 msntv addys? on outlook.com?

I still keep trying but it seems that I can only have one outlook email per browser

when I get to the last step after reseting the password on a different msntv addy, the msntv addy that I transferred yesterday is already in the acct window asking for my password not the different msntv addy I entered when I started the transfer

I have been to the outlook forums, blogs, but can not find a post with my problem

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Thank you for your help and time

Doug

Reaction score
Hi and welcome.

Personally never used either, but think your best bet / route would be to ask at the MS community here.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us
I think that is a great idea, that why I posted the same query there 2 1/2 weeks ago, it started on page 1 unanswered now it is on page 10.
It would seem that outlook.com has many problems and few solutions,
unfortunately I have no other choice if I want to save 13 years of info.
Microsoft should have seen this coming years ago and got their act together

What a Mess
Doug

Ask a Question