Burn a CD

Reaction score
I am trying to transfer a folder containing 2 pdf files to a CD. If I drag and drop, the CD, the CD is not available; that is, I am shown the international symbol for "do not enter." How do I burn to a CD?

Reaction score
Hi,

Pop the CD into drive you should then get a finder box appear, click ok and you should see the CD mount on your desktop.
Now locate the two PDF files highlight both then right click on either and from the drop down menu choose burn to disk. Another box will open where you can name the CD then click ok/ burn.

Reaction score
It sounds like the CD has already been burnt, you can only burn to a CD once, unless you done some special burns with disk images.

they are not like floppy disks.

Reaction score
Hi,

Pop the CD into drive you should then get a finder box appear, click ok and you should see the CD mount on your desktop.
Now locate the two PDF files highlight both then right click on either and from the drop down menu choose burn to disk. Another box will open where you can name the CD then click ok/ burn.

oldscribe: Thank you very much indeed. I don't know why I have such a hard time remembering that when in doubt, right click.
Cheers,
Doug Stocks

Ask a Question