Audio Music Apps File

Reaction score
Hi, I noticed there was a file called Audio Music Apps on my Mac that is taking up a lot fo my storage so i was wondering if I can delete it. I did a little bit of research and found out that its related to music apps such as Logic Pro and GarageBand but i dont have any use for those two apps so is it okay if i delete the files?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

What is the exact path to that file/folder, i.e. Macintosh HD > Applications or Macintosh HD > Library > Applications Support, etc.?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

What is the exact path to that file/folder, i.e. Macintosh HD > Applications or Macintosh HD > Library > Applications Support, etc.?

C
im not sure tbh, it gave me a notification saying storage disk almsot full and i clicked manage, and from there it took me to the System Information app. However if i click the app manually, its a whole different setup than it was before and i dont know how to get to where i was previously

Ask a Question