Are dictionaries stored somewhere else in Mavericks?

Reaction score
I recently downloaded BeoLingus German --> English for my mac dictionary, but it turns out it's not so good. I'd like to remove it, seeing as it takes up so much space. I've already tried opening the dictionary folder from my Library, but none of my dictionaries seem to be stored there (not even the pre-installed ones).

The only files in my dictionary folder are these.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtgj9sr050...2008.14.54.png

Does anyone have any idea where my dictionaries are stored, since they're not in my Dictionary folder? Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Don't worry guys I'm stupid! I was looking in my User Library instead of the actual library... Sorry for posting a useless thread!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Don't worry guys I'm stupid! I was looking in my User Library instead of the actual library... Sorry for posting a useless thread!

Not useless at all! You'd be surprised how many other folk might find themselves asking the very same question and they very well might come across your thread, so thanks for updating it for those folk.

Ask a Question