Apple Unveils iOS 8, the Biggest Release Since the Launch of the App Store

Reaction score
Apple has unveiled iOS 8, the biggest release since the launch of the App Store, giving users new features and developers the tools to create amazing new apps. “iOS 8 offers simpler, faster, and more intuitive ways to use your device with incredible new features like iCloud Photo Library, a new Messages app, the QuickType keyboard, and an entirely new Health app,” said Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of Software Engineering. “We’re also giving developers amazing new tools to make managing your health and your home from your devices an integrated, simple, and secure experience.”

Continue reading...

Reaction score
Having just upgraded to IOS 7.1.1 I am one of those unlucky people who have suffered from the effects of nausea and headaches . I upgraded from IOS 6 yesterday and used my Ipad 3 twice, am still recovering from the second session, based on the previous session it will take about 3 hours before I am feeling well again.

I sincerely hope IOS 8 contains the option to get an IOS 6 display format otherwise I will have to stop using my Ipad 3 which is a shame.

There are other points about IOS 7.1.1 but this is obviously the main issue.

Ask a Question