apple support numbers

Reaction score
having just purchased the new 21.5 i mac called the apple support line for india and got people who didnt know the difference btw. EXE., APP. and executable files.. it is just a call center reading scripted responses... no intuitive tech knowledge....accepted... figure ill call the U.S. support however one cannot call the us by phone if it is an 800 number....so i try to chat with apple to get an non 800 number and due to my being in india they refer me to the call center so what i need is a non 800 number for apple so i can contact them with the issues of my new machine ....................any suggestions or assistance will be appreciated
thanks
d.

Reaction score
thanks for the effort ! i guess i wasnt clear, im trying to find a number a non 800 in the U.S. not retail outlets....ive already called the support system here in India, the call center is the only number for new purchase support.............
d.

Reaction score
David A Cox on YouTube is always a very good sauce of info about Mac's and their use, he has one on the hidden Numbers All use, go see.

Ask a Question