Air Tags and iphone 8 and that dam cat.

Reaction score
well I am now realizing apples airtag is total crap. bought one. set it up on my iPhone 8, worked all fine, but it is special cat collar.... worked fine...watch TV, and a hour later go to bring the cat in, and get "air tag not Reachable" and I have walked half a millimeter all around my house.. and still no signal found...

either their set up does not work or the signal is useless etc... (My cat does not even cross the street ... I know that )

I will go back to the apple store and insert it in some one... when I get the airtag back...

Sandy

Reaction score
omg i may owe apple an apology, sort of.. it appears that the search resolution for an aritag on iPhone 8 is about 10 meters... whereas on some modern phones, which some particular chip, it is down to inches...

I need to find out which iPhone is the minimum that will give me this closest search resolution.

anyone know.?

Regards, Humbily, Sandy.

Ask a Question