Adobe Bridge CC - How to get a larger image in the "Preview" viewing pane?

Reaction score
Hi you guys.

Just installed Adobe CC 2018 and I have noticed that the "Image Preview- not the thumbnails" is a way smaller image in the "Preview Pane". Is there a way to maximize the Preview Image to that window?

I am attaching 2 different sets of jpegs for you to view.

FIRST set: 1&2 are low res images72ppi I got off the internet.

SECOND set: 3&4 are high res 300ppi images I shot with my Nikon.

In Bridge CS6 BOTH of these High and Low res images viewed the same in the Preview Pane....large to fill the pane. (You can always enlarge and reduce the size of the thumbnails in CS6 and CC 2018.)

Any ideas how I can get the "Preview Image" Larger with both High and Low Res like before?

Thank you for your time!

Reesche

Attachments

• 1 LoRES-BRIDGE CC small preview.jpg
    1 LoRES-BRIDGE CC small preview.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 2 LoRes-Photoshop CC file size.jpg
    2 LoRes-Photoshop CC file size.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 3 HiRes-BRIDGE CC.jpg
    3 HiRes-BRIDGE CC.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 218
  • 4 HiRes Photoshop CC.jpg
    4 HiRes Photoshop CC.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 192

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't have access to Adobe CC 2018 here, but I do at work. I can see if I can find an answer for you by the end of the week.

C

Reaction score
Thank you..... Is it just resolution/size spacific? When I upscaled some of the WWII jpegs they filled the preview screen. Problem is I am making much larger files 8" wide X 300ppi. I never use to have to do this in CS 6. Let me know what you find out. Reesche

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

I brought a MBP with Mojave and Adobe CC 2018 home. I will take a look at it tomorrow and let you know what I can find.

C

Ask a Question