A teacher needs help...

Reaction score
Recently, my technology lab acquired all new iMacs, and although I am becoming more proficient each day, I am still having issues with some applications, namely how to share student work with the school and parents.

Currently, my 8th graders are working on a project using Pages, creating interactive newsletters about dictators they've researched. My issue is that I am unable to share the documents with others. Their newsletters include text, images, AND video, so I don't want to save them as PDFs or any other type of static file, then the videos won't be viewable. Unfortunately, I've tried everything that I can think of, so that's why I am here. Can someone recommend a way for me to share the files or provide a website - that's free - where I can upload all of the newsletters, with video intact, for easy viewing? I understand the viewer needs to have Pages, but one thing at a time.

Thank you for any assistance.

Reaction score
If you have a rich media document, no matter what they type, the person viewing it needs the same App.

To effectively share rich media, the schools we work with use iWeb.

Ask a Question