A Good, multi-timer/countdown widget for Mojave?

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm just after a multi-timer/countdown widget for my mac's dashboard, however I can't seem to find one in https://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/

The fact that widget searches are conducted by category doesn't help; a multi-timer app could be under "Business" "information" or a number of other categories. I'm not sure why the option to search widgets using tags/keywords is non-existent. It's a real pain to find the widget one is looking for with this setup.

All grumbling aside, thanks for the help!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

In the link you provided, use the Calculate & Convert section. There are numerous timer widgets.

;)

C

Reaction score
Thank you. Sorry about the remedial inquiry; I didn't want to trawl through every last category for something so simple, and really couldn't figure out where to find it!
Cheers.

Reaction score
Hi again Corey/others, after having looked in the "Calculate & Convert" section, I only managed to find two timer widgets, including "tea timer", and they aren't multi-timers; one can only set a single timer using these widgets.

Is there somewhere else I can download dashboard widgets for mac? The functionality of a widget that allows multiple timers would be very useful to me, and although many multi-timer apps exist, I would far prefer a dashboard widget version.

As always, thanks for you help.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello again,

If you want multiple individual timers, you can actually launch more than one instance of the timer widgets. Or, are you looking for more automation, a timer that can start/atop while adding time together (time tracking), or just a single interface with multiple timers?

C

Reaction score
Hello again,

If you want multiple individual timers, you can actually launch more than one instance of the timer widgets. Or, are you looking for more automation, a timer that can start/atop while adding time together (time tracking), or just a single interface with multiple timers?

C
Hi again Corey, I would prefer a single interface as you mentioned, as opposed to multiple iterations of the same timer, however multiple launches of the same widget will do for now.

I have no need for the automation you mentioned at this point.

Thanks.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

I looked again and can't find a widget with multiple timers either. Hopefully the multiple instances will work.

Be well,

C

Ask a Question