2020 M1 MacBook Pro Calendar problem

Reaction score
I bought a refurb and the calendar is non-western and not replaceable. I've gone through all the calendar settings but cannot change it. I've tried apple support but all discussions are about syncing events across devices, not about how to download a fresh western calendar.

Any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
I bought a refurb and the calendar is non-western and not replaceable. I've gone through all the calendar settings but cannot change it. I've tried apple support but all discussions are about syncing events across devices, not about how to download a fresh western calendar.

Any help would be appreciated
What model is the Mac, storage, memory, macOS version? Is the calendar you’re using the stock Calendar.app that comes with macOS?

Reaction score
What model is the Mac, storage, memory, macOS version? Is the calendar you’re using the stock Calendar.app that comes with macOS?
It's a 2020 M1 13" MacBook Pro 16G RAM 1Tb SSD. Currently running Ventura 13.2.1 although when I got it, it was running a different OS version. I thought the update might fix the problem. I'm using the stock calendar that comes with the OS.

Reaction score
It's a 2020 M1 13" MacBook Pro 16G RAM 1Tb SSD. Currently running Ventura 13.2.1 although when I got it, it was running a different OS version. I thought the update might fix the problem. I'm using the stock calendar that comes with the OS.
Are you using the iCloud account (CalDAV)? That’s the only setting that I can think of.

I hate to suggest this, but for about half a year, I had several “unfixable” bugs happening with my Mac Studio, from Monterey all the way up to Ventura 13.3, until I decided to wipe the internal SSD completely and do a fresh install and restoration. Of course, since the Mac was completely reset, I was forced to install Monterey (that came with the Studio) and then upgrade to Ventura 13.2.1 and then Ventura 13.3. But all that effort was rewarded. All of the “bugs” I was experiencing are gone. Knock on wood.

Ask a Question