123macmini

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I have been a member there for years (since 2006 I believe), but haven't visited for quite awhile. I noticed sometime last year that the login screen returned a PHP database error. I thought it might have just been corrupted and haven't been back there since. I just checked, and I get the same error. Also, I noticed they haven't updated their news or Twitter feed since October 2015. Looks like they may have just closed down, but not removed the home page. Sad, because Brian and Charles (the brothers that started it) are really nice guys!

I will let you know if I get any additional information.

C

Reaction score
Do you have contact info for Brian and/or Charles? The contact info I had seems to be invalid now. Even the email associated with the domain registration is no longer working.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Not currently...the only info I had is not working any longer either.

I have some other friends in the biz that may be able to contact them. I will reach out and let you know.

C

Reaction score
Not currently...the only info I had is not working any longer either.

I have some other friends in the biz that may be able to contact them. I will reach out and let you know.
It's been quite a while since I was in contact with them...but I seem to remember that one of them had some significant health issues.