Todo list in iCal

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to make a todolist in iCal, but I can't since I don't have "New reminder" as an option in my preferences pane or a drawing pin in the right corner of my calendar. Is it possible to update my calendar or does anyone know how to solve the problem? Right now I have a todo list as an all-day activity with no end-date, but I would like to use the reminder function with the ability to sort the tasks in priority order.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of Mac OS X?
-Do you have an iCloud account?

C

Reaction score
I have OS X Yosemite (Version 10.10.5) and yes I do have an iCloud account. I have version 8.0 in iCal.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Have you checked out the Reminders app? It is a great way to keep track of a to-do list and be able to share and sort the tasks. Unfortunately, Apple removed the interactivity with the Calendars app in Yosemite. ;(

But, you can have both Calendars and Reminders show up in Notification Center.

C

Reaction score
I know the app, but I would like to have everything at the same place :) Ah okay! Thanks for the help :)

Ask a Question