Things that annoy you...

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
People who drive around at dusk/night in perfect visibility, with 4 head lights on.

Whether these extra headlights are Driving lights or Fog lights it makes no difference as they are blinding to any oncoming traffic regardless .... grrr grrr even worse if one of their primary headlights are out of alignment ....

Reaction score
People who are not on time for appointments or break them, or don't inform you there not coming.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
When I forget to take my mobile out of my trouser pocked to place on the dashboard when I get in the car and it rings when I'm in traffic and I miss the call and it was from someone important!

Reaction score
Putting money in a parking metre and getting no ticket. What the heck happens to all this money?

Reaction score
And speaking of bad drivers, I don't know if it's just a problem here in Santa Cruz, but I can't stand drivers who don't understand the concept of merging on to freeways/highways, etc!

That's universal. There is only in Eden, NC which is close to where I live. I don't go their often. and I am not 100% sure which way to go but it’s a 5 way intersection.

Ask a Question