Text in some windows

Rik

Reaction score
Why does my text in some windows have really large leading (the space between lines). I took a shot of my cursor in a document and I cant figure out what this setting is or how to change it. If I use html Im fine, but some windows dont have that option and mine comes out looking like the screenshot. PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 11.14.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 11.14.08 AM.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 238
Reaction score
First of all, what are you using to view the document?

Secondly, if that was what you saw on a site, then that site had all those embedded blank lines.

Rik

Reaction score
Well that screen shot was from me applying for a job on the work in texas site. You can see my cursor in that screenshot and how large it is, so there is something, some kind of setting to make that change. I first got online in 1996 and I still have my first email account, but on this computer it does that too. It didnt do it on my work mac or a pc. Just my macbook pro so it has to be a setting somewhere on here.

Rik

Reaction score
So, long story short, it is now more than one site, and those sites viewed on another mac didnt do it. So it has to be somewhere in my machine.

Reaction score
Yosemite is the OS you are running under. I am asking which browser are you using for your internet activities. I suspect it is Safari, but it would help to know.

Ask a Question