Safari problem

Reaction score
Hi,
I am having a problem logging to several web sites lately. Mostly they won"t load or if they do I can't get the site to work. The sit has been working fine up to now. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi and welcome,

Possibly first reset Safari, also does this happen with outher browsers?

Reaction score
The biggest problem is with Sprints website. This problem started last week, sometimes the site comes up and I can't log in (none of the links work) and most times it doesn't come up at all, it appears to start then stalls. I have tried resetting Safari multiple times with no help. I contacted Sprint to see if they changed something with Macs and they were NO help. I have a Mac air, iPod and iMac and none are able to get in. Everything else from the web works fine. Running 10.9.5 on the air and all the updates are up to date.

Reaction score
Unbelievable!!! Just tried again to get into my sprint acct and it actually WORKED!! Now I'm really perplexed. It must have been an issue with Sprint. Thanks for your help. Shooz

Ask a Question