Safari: How do I get (accidentally) deleted bookmarks back?

Reaction score
I was so excited to download/try Intego's product Washing Machine, but then when I selected my Safari bookmarks to "clean", it deleted them all... Did not expect that... How do I get them back? Help?

Reaction score
You can easily earn tens or hundreds of bookmarks. If you lose your bookmarks, you may need a little to find all the sites again, and adds them to Safari.

Fortunately, you can back up your bookmarks and import them into your new computer or browser. You can export your bookmarks, select File Export Favorites and then enter the name of the file. Choose a location on your hard disk where you want to save, and then click Save. Using the date of the file name, for example November_2010 help you keep track of which bookmarks file to the latest. Import Bookmarks from Safari, bookmarks, choose File; Import, browse your computer and click Import. You can use this function to import your bookmarks with friends and family to a new computer or share bookmarks with it!

Ask a Question