problems logging in need help

Reaction score
well my problem is that i can not log in to my PowerMac12,1(g5) the thing is when i try to log in to my account it wait about a minute after typing in the password then says: you are unable to log in to the account 'Guy' at this time.

and i can not seem to get past that point what i have tried is to use a different account then run norton anti virus scan but it comes up with nothing.

there were some weird thing happening before it all happened which was i downloaded a program and installed it then when i tried to quit the torrent and the thing i had made from it it would not quit even if i force quited it it said i had quit but was still open in the doc and it would not let me delete the program and the files either as it said they were in use when the were not so i decided to restart the computer as it was running ultra slowly then it would not let me log back in.
Also i do not know if it makes a difference but on my account i had file vault activated which means i can not find the stuff which would not delete or any of my other stuff on the account i am using at the moment. Also i was a administrator on that account as well.
But i need help sorting this problem out and if anyone knows anything that might help please tell me i beg you.

Ask a Question