Please, Help me my folder utilities have errors!

Reaction score
Please, Help me my folder utilities have errors - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
I formatted the HD and reinstalled Snow Leopard Apple original disk that came with Macbook Pro.

I am a photojournalist and need the terminal window, please do not ask why! :)
I have a documentary project in Brazil jungle in a few days and I am desperate to solve the problem. I don't want just now migrating to the Mountain Lion, I'd rather do it when I return from the project. I am new to the Apple world! I appreciate all help!

Thanks.

Leo

AirPort Utility - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
AppleScript Editor - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Audio MIDI Setup - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Bluetooth File Exchange - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
ColorSync Utility - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Console - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
DigitalColor Meter - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Disk Utility - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Expose - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Grab - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Grapher - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Java Preferences - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Keychain Access - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Remote Install Mac OS X - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Spaces - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
System Profiler - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
Terminal - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.
VoiceOver Utility - You can't open the application Terminal because it may damaged or incomplete.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2.2 GHz I7 - 8 GB 1333MHz DDR3

Reaction score
Wooow, Cory I never imagined I would have such a quick response! I'm delighted to have finally migrated to Apple!
Yes, I'll try the suggestion!!
Thank you so much!
Leo

Ask a Question