New to MacHelp

Reaction score
HELLO!
I'm a reformed UNIX savvy MCSE and have been a Mac user since 2003 after getting fed up with Windows viruses and general code problems and happily not looked back since. I've been in the IT world for nearly 30 years and recently became fairly fed up with the Apple support community after getting a request for help shot down because I added some commentary to my note. I'm also disillusioned with posting questions to the "support" forum only to not have my questions answered but getting dozens of "me-too" comments.

I'm hoping that this forum is more like the Apple support forum used to be and I'm looking forward to offering any assistance I can when I can.

Thanks!
Jim

Reaction score
this sounds like the place for me! I had a PC for years and when it would get tortuously slow I would defrag it. I'm having the same problem with my mini mac. Is there a similar process with my mac?

Reaction score
I've never found that I'ved needed this.

Leave you Mac on over night for a few days, even a week and it will do all its housekeeping at 1:00 in the morning.

Ask a Question