My Macbook keeps getting "stuck" ?? Help PLEASE!

Reaction score
Last night I was playing around on the internet and I saw the "Software Update" bouncing in my dock. I ignored it for a little while to finish what I was doing, and then I closed my Safari browser and began the update. Once the update was finished and my Macbook restarted, my Macbook started to make funny noises (and still is). The sound is coming from the core of the Macbook and sounds like a sort of fluttering noise. Not only this, but my Macbook lags now, in a sense that it continuously gets "stuck" - for instance, while I type this, the "Waiting" cursor appears and I can't see any words that I type until the Macbook gets "unstuck" -- basically very intense lag.

Please ANY help on what to do would be great. I basically can't do anything with my Macbook getting stuck every

Reaction score
I tried that already this morning with no luck, but I will try it again and let you know what happens.

I am using Leopard OSX, sorry I forgot to include that (and I'm on a Macbook, obviously)

Ask a Question