Migrate mail client data (Outlook 2011 to outlook 2007)

Reaction score
I have been using mac and outlook 2011 to receive and send emails, maintain calender and store addresses of my clients. Recently I have bought a new windows laptop that has office 2010 installed in it. Now what I want to do is transfer all my emails from mac to windows outlook. I am also concerned about the contacts and the address book because there are thousands of them and typing them one by one seems a wastage of time.

I am sure there might be some other way out.
Thank you

Reaction score
Hi George,

Migrating Mac Outlook emails to Windows Outlook 2007 or all editions of Outlook is easy via following few below mentioned steps:

• Open Gmail account → Click on Gear Tab (top right hand side)
  • A list gets scrolled down →click on the Settings tab to go to the settings page → click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab on the top
  • Check IMAP status (If it is disabled, enable it) click → Save Changes tab
Note: After IMAP mail account is created successfully, now configure Mac Outlook with IMAP account.
  • Open Mac Outlook → menu → go to Tools → Accounts
  • Go to accounts page & click → Email (enter account information), click →Add Account button.
After this, it is required to create a Gmail label to connect it to the Mac Outlook.
  • Click →Settings button, to go →settings page
  • On settings page; click → Labels tab on the top
  • Create a new label and to do this, click on Create new label button. (Make sure the label is shown and the Show in IMAP box is checked.)
After this, the IMAP mailbox in Mac Outlook should be updated by clicking on the Send/Receive tab.
Hope the above info will assist you to get Outlook 2011 emails on Outlook 2007.

Ask a Question