Mac Mini - Bluetooth turn on randomly when browsing the web

Reaction score
Why is Bluetooth activating randomly when browsing websites, despite not having any extensions installed? I've found a temporary fix by connecting my keyboard and mouse via cables and occasionally swapping their ports. Additionally, disconnecting my AirPods from my devices seems to help. I've previously mentioned that I believe my Mac has been compromised. I regularly send reports to Apple about this issue. The only software I've installed outside of what comes with the Mac are Pixelmator and a game from Apple Arcade.

Reaction score
Why is Bluetooth activating randomly when browsing websites, despite not having any extensions installed? I've found a temporary fix by connecting my keyboard and mouse via cables and occasionally swapping their ports. Additionally, disconnecting my AirPods from my devices seems to help. I've previously mentioned that I believe my Mac has been compromised. I regularly send reports to Apple about this issue. The only software I've installed outside of what comes with the Mac are Pixelmator and a game from Apple Arcade.
By default, Bluetooth is turned on, and probably set as “discoverable.” That means any of your Bluetooth-capable accessories like your keyboard, mouse, AirPods, etc., will connect whenever turned on. You can manually disable Bluetooth on the Mac through System Settings.

Ask a Question