Mac Mail password problem

Reaction score
I have High Sierra 10.13.2 installed. I am having password problems.
Advice on how to change IMAP passwords will be appreciated.

Reaction score
A couple of things:

1. How did you upgrade to High Sierra?

2. A new version of High Sierra, OS 10.13.3, came out last week. You might want to consider upgrading.

3. Why do you need to change your IMAP passwords? When I upgraded from Sierra, OS 10.12.6, to High Sierra, OS 10.13.2 (now on V 10.13.3), Outlook 2016 continue to function fine. I am, though, using POP as my access method with my ISP (XFinity).

Reaction score
1. Full upgrade download from Apple
2. Thanks
3. My current passwords are all being not being recognised by the server. Therefore I need to insert new ones.
They are working OK until about 3 days ago when 'Connection Doctor' came up with red dots against my accounts.

Reaction score
What is "Connection Doctor"? Also, have you tried working with your ISP about this? Seems really strange that it would work fine for a while, and then all of sudden you have these issues.

So just to confirm, before 3 days ago, your passwords were recognized by the server. And also, how much earlier did you upgrade to OS 10.13.2?

Reaction score
I'm also having a mail problem since upgrading to HS 10.13.3.
My primary Email address and password is no longer recognised although my two secondary addresses and passwords are working fine.

Ask a Question