How to convert workflowscript result into Dutch?

Reaction score
Hi, I use the workflowscript below for inputing the current date and time into a notebook app. My region is set to The Netherlands.

My question is what do I need to change to have the input converted into Dutch?

Thanks in advance!

Code:
on run
tell application "System Events"
    set _Date to (current date)
    keystroke ¬
        (weekday of _Date as text) & " "& ¬
        (day of _Date as text) & " "& ¬
        (month of _Date as text) & " "& ¬
        (year of _Date as text)      
end tell
end run

Reaction score
Have you tried changing the Preferred languages and Region settings in  > System Preferences... > Language & Region?
Hi Cory, Thanks for your response. My region and language settings already are 'Nederland' (Netherlands) and 'Nederlands' (Dutch), and my computer displays the dates accordingly (see screenshot below). So, no problem there. It's just that my script returns 'Saturday 16 November 2019'. It seems that the script ignores the set format.
Schermafbeelding 2019-11-16 om 08.57.20.png

Probably irrelevant, and just for the sake of completeness: I'm (still) on High Sierra, by the way. I'm postponing an upgrade because I'm running out of disk space.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, good to know.

Have you changed the Date settings in Languages & Regions as well?
Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 08.37.39.png

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

That is a strange issue...let me look into it a bit more, and I will get back to you if I find anything.

C

Ask a Question