Hello new member

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am fairly new to being a wonderful Mac user. I switched over when i
got my iMac desktop about 4 years ago now. Have been learning as much as possible and everything I can about using a MAC. I truly do realize the difference between Windows and Macs, now, and would not go back to windows as my main computer ever again, now. Wow. Never thought I'd say that either. My old laptop is Windows 7, and I graze it for doing web stuff with windows, I have never put parallels in my Mac desktop, and not sure if I really want to do that anyway. I have worked on computers and built them in the past before all this new deeper techy and geeky stuff is here. I am still familiar with windows totally, once you learn a system it stays with you. I love my Mac, and want to learn all I can to use it as much as I am able. Had a website through windows, so I'm still learning how to do that for Mac. That is a big difference when it comes to that. So, I'm glad to be a part of our Forums and community. and hopefully
in time I too will be able to give advice to other computer people, too.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey zezee3, welcome to the forums - you've come to the right place :D.

Reaction score
Hi Cory... thank you for your welcome and help.Forum.
lost Photos in Iphoto

Have an iMac Sierra 10.12.5 and a Fuji F30 digital camera. Photos app. is version 2.0
I imported 600+ photos via a USB connection from the camera and did quickly see them on the screen before I deleted them from the camera and then closed down. When I went several days later to categorise them I found only four… all others were gone. SoI have lost 600+ treasured photos.

I have been advised to try a photo recovery software programs from the apple store or otherwise which I must buy and learn. Has anyone advice or experience with them. Thanks Graham

Also I have had problems understanding how to get into the Mac forums with password problems but I seem to have succeeded somewhat, since one kind guy…Cory Cooper asked me for more info. Thanks Cory my name is Graham (user name graham 29) so I will retry to gain access to the forum and hope I can make contact.

Ask a Question