Should i Buy 2012 Macbook Pro 13inch or 2016 Macbook Pro

• MBP 13 Mid-2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MBP 13 or 15 2016

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am really excited to be part of this forum and would love to learn and share experiences and knowledge.
I am switching from PC to MAC , really looking forward to it.
I am planning to buy Macbook Pro 2016, but just got a deal from colleague on old Macbook Pro 2012, so i have few questions to ask, but unable to create a new thread.
Anybody could help me here

Thanks in Advance
Coolchap

Reaction score
Hi Coolchap, and welcome from the "dark side"! You'll find quite a few folks here that are willing to provide assistance.

Regarding questions you may have, there are separate "forums" devoted to specific areas. There is one called "Mac OS X", on which folks typically post inquiries related to the Mac OS. Then, there is one called "Mac Applications", and folks typically post questions/information regarding various applications for the Mac (whether they are Apple apps, or third party ones).

When you make your first post, it would be helpful if you can let us know what specific used Mac model you are contemplating. That will help a lot.

So, post away! And once again, welcome!

Ask a Question