Entourage 2004 Gets Stucked

Reaction score
I am running Microsoft Office 2004 in Mac OS X 10.4.7 on an iMac PowerPC G5 but when I try to run Entourage, nothing happens. The processor is running to its max but the application doesn't run. The rest of the Microsoft Office Package runs perfectly ok. I already reinstalled it but Entourage continues to get stucked. I attatched a pic of the desktop so you have an idea. Please help me!!!!!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

Have you run Microsoft AutoUpdate and installed Microsoft Update 11.2.4 that was recently released?

Entourage 2004 is working on my Intel mini w/10.4.7. It is very slow to startup however due to it not being a Universal app and running under Rosetta.

Reaction score
What happens if I am already running Mac OS X 10.4.7 and the disk permissions have been repaired? Should I still download the 10.4.7 combo update even when the software is completely up to date according to the automatic software updater?

Ask a Question