Best Youtube Video!!!!!!

Reaction score
That is FREAKING SWEET!!! Man, I haven't touched my guitar for a couple years now. I should dust it off and start playing again after seeing that video.

Ric

Reaction score
Wow, he's amazing !

It's one thing I've never been able to do, I'll save musical instruments for my retirement project !

Reaction score
This isn't really a humouros video, it is just an amazing 11 year old girl with an outstanding gift. Please listen to all of it, the way she holds the note at the end is amazing.

Never heard anything like it for an 11 year old, and doubt I ever will again!

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy who was thrown. It has to be a fake video though. I just can't see anyone getting that much air.

Ric

Reaction score
...made me laugh...then cringe at the thought of what my son may get upto in later life !

Reaction score
This one is not about children and/or animals, but just an awesome woman with a fabulous voice:

My wife and I have seen her perform 3 times, twice in Las Vegas, and once in the Tacoma Dome. Both during her concerts, and when we leave, our hearts are just pounding with joy! She is truly amazing!

Reaction score
This one is not about children and/or animals, but just an awesome woman with a fabulous voice:

My wife and I have seen her perform 3 times, twice in Las Vegas, and once in the Tacoma Dome. Both during her concerts, and when we leave, our hearts are just pounding with joy! She is truly amazing!
She is great. I really like the way she sings.

Reaction score
It's my dream to get to her concert.

It is truly an experience! After we first saw her in Las Vegas in May 2005, I wanted to see her again 2 years later. My wife initially complained that we had already seen her, but that second time, the show was different (but still awesome!). Finally, in October 2008, we saw her at the Tacoma Dome. There were 25,000 people there.

At both shows in Las Vegas, when she sang her signature song "My Heart Will Go On" (ie, the theme to the movie Titanic), there was no refernce to the movie at all. But when she sang it at the Tacoma Dome, the sobg started with scenes from the movie:

It was something else!

Reaction score
It is truly an experience! After we first saw her in Las Vegas in May 2005, I wanted to see her again 2 years later. My wife initially complained that we had already seen her, but that second time, the show was different (but still awesome!). Finally, in October 2008, we saw her at the Tacoma Dome. There were 25,000 people there.

At both shows in Las Vegas, when she sang her signature song "My Heart Will Go On" (ie, the theme to the movie Titanic), there was no refernce to the movie at all. But when she sang it at the Tacoma Dome, the sobg started with scenes from the movie:

It was something else!
She's just amazing! I am sure that her every show is remembered for life.

Reaction score
Why are so many people using social networks? But I also had a new channel Tik Tok and I try to double followers and I'm interested in this duet on TikTok blog here I came up with that it's a very interesting idea. and I came to the conclusion that it's a very effective way.

Ask a Question