Hi All,

I'm using a

MacBook Air 11 inch (2014)
Processor 1.4 GHz intel core i5
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Mackintosh HD
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Serial Number C02MJEVLGO83

I scanned 40+ pages from my HP Desktop 1510 printer/scanner to my mac yesterday and now I can't find them. I saved them to photos but they don't show even when I do a search.
Is there something I might have done wrong? I am happy to scan the pages again but no point if I can't find them! It's pretty frustrating.
But more than likely user error... :(
Peta

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Did you scan using HP Easy Scan, HP Scan, Image Capture, or another third-party scanning app?
-If you open the app you used, can you look in the preferences/settings to see where the exact default file location is?
-Have you tried a Spotlight search for one of the filenames of the scans you made?

C

Reaction score
I didn't even know I had an app for scanning?? I have used the printer for scanning in the recent past with success and didn't have any trouble finding the . scanned documents. I asked the scanner to save the images to photos so I could be sure I would be able to view them. I'd love to get this sorted but I've run out of time on this occasion and now have a different problem. Now, the usb I've paid to have the documents scanned to, isn't being recognised b my computer :( Must be configured for PC..sheesh..I am just not having any luck hey!
Thanks for the hints I'll be looking for an app that might help me.

Kind regards,

Peta

Ask a Question