Vision Pro: Input Temporarily Not Connecting - Need Some Help

Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

I'm having a bit of trouble with my Vision Pro when using the remote virtual display (RVD) feature to connect to my Mac Studio (MS). Here's what's happening:

- The keyboard and trackpad I'm using to control the MS are connected via Bluetooth to the AVP.
- I can only establish the RVD when the AVP is within 2-3 feet of the MS.
- Once the connection is established, I can move the AVP up to 20 feet away from the MS with solid, lag-free visuals and control.
- However, after about a minute, I get the "input temporarily not connecting" message, and the keyboard and trackpad stop controlling the MS (though they still work for native AVP apps).
- To regain control of the MS, I have to bring the AVP back within a few feet of the MS. This issue is very repeatable.
- A similar issue happens if the MS is Bluetooth'ed directly to the keyboard and trackpad. In this case, after moving 20 feet away for about a minute, the message still pops up, but I can still control the MS (visuals remain solid and lag-free). However, control over native AVP apps stops working (like the push-through edge feature).

I'm hoping this is just a bug and not a feature. I'd love to be able to control my MS from different spots in my house without being tethered to it. Any ideas or tips would be mighty appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Ask a Question