viewing hidden files

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm trying to use a non ipod with itunes, apparently this works with a script added to the itunes library file. you just have to make sure the hidden mac files are deleted. The music files don't appear to be there BUT I'm not sure if this is due to the hidden files. How can i view hidden files and secondly, how do i change the ID tags on music files without using Itunes?

Cheers all,

Phil

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm trying to use a non ipod with itunes, apparently this works with a script added to the itunes library file. you just have to make sure the hidden mac files are deleted. The music files don't appear to be there BUT I'm not sure if this is due to the hidden files. How can i view hidden files and secondly, how do i change the ID tags on music files without using Itunes?

Cheers all,

Phil
You could check out Ric's show and hide invisible Automator actions.
https://www.mac-help.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294
Be careful with the invisible files that you delete. It might muck things up. These files are invisible for a reason. The reason being is that they are not meant to be deleted. Just to be safe, instead of deleting these files, merely move these files elsewhere and then move them back when your experiment is complete. :)

Ask a Question