Usb Endoscope camera

Reaction score
Hi,

Very pleased this has worked :), and is a good example of how multitasking Apple software is.:D Your info may now help others in the same situation, thank you for posting back.

Reaction score
Hi,

Very pleased this has worked :), and is a good example of how multitasking Apple software is.:D Your info may now help others in the same situation, thank you for posting back.
im soo pleased that i changed to an imac about 8 years ago for me being elderly was difficult at first but i would not change back to windows for anything thanks again

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry it did not work, as it picks the camera up maybe photo boothpreferences would help.

Reaction score
Thank you again I'm always misreading and mistyping par for the course as they say it is so nice to contact someone who is so helpful take care

Reaction score
Thanks again but I hope I can impose on you help with my mac and I'm presume that from what you have said you know also about windows
On the mac to make it work I jus plugged in click on camera and changed from camera looking at me to USB camera i had plugged in
Is there a similar thing i can do with her windows prog at this stage i don't know which one she has
Thanks again

Reaction score
Hi,

A very long time indeed since I have used windows and my experience was that windows was and still is not as intuitive re peripheral connection as Apple, So items such as cameras, printers etc, I would always load the required software prior to there connection. Maybe things have moved forward now.
So as they have supplied you with the drivers disk personally I would load them first.;)

Reaction score
Ok
Hi,

A very long time indeed since I have used windows and my experience was that windows was and still is not as intuitive re peripheral connection as Apple, So items such as cameras, printers etc, I would always load the required software prior to there connection. Maybe things have moved forward now.
So as they have supplied you with the drivers disk personally I would load them first.;)
thanks again for all your help

Reaction score
Hi,

No problem pleased to have helped.
yes i want to use it for checking down fox dens in my daughters garden.

This sounds like an interesting project, would be nice to see camera footage.

Reaction score
Hi,

You posted your first foray into the Endoscope Borescope Inspection Camera use in the wrong thread,;) but if you want to share vids, then just sing up to a free Media Fire account upload the vids and share there links with others so they can see them.:)
Here is a link if your interested.
http://www.mediafire.com

Reaction score
I also bough a cheap endoscope USB camera and there is no software that can recognize this serpent in my MacBook that I know. Tried many free and try ones but to no avail. For a PC I have Windows Movie Maker. I have no chance to partition my Mac to run Windows so I use a cheap Compaq machine to see in holes.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this question. I had bought one and I did not know where to go for the software. I had noticed the box says Plug-and-Play USB so I searched and found this forum.

I opened PhotoBooth and plugged the endoscope into the USB port. I then changed the Camera to PC Cam. (shown in the image below)

It worked! I hope this helped other people with this same question.

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 11.22.03 PM.png

Ask a Question